20.2.12

What I learnt being a dinosaur

I’ve always been obsessed with dinosaurs, ever since I first found out about them when I was 23. My top three are pterodactyl, velociraptor and stegosaurus. But I also really like T-rex and some others too.


Some of them were absurdly proportioned; bigger than buses and houses. But some of them were really small too; like normal animals. They boasted incredible skills, from strength and speed through to long necks. But, it has to be said, most of them were pretty stupid.  


And this, for me, was the most frustrating thing about being a dinosaur. Ultimately, it was the reason I decided to end my experience in the Jurassic era sooner than I was contractually obliged. I had to pay a pretty steep fine, but it was was the correct decision.

The dinosaurs were really nice. But, in truth, their lack of intelligence and total disinterest in bettering themselves left me slightly cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment