19.4.12

What I learnt being an alien

Being an alien is really weird.

Putting to one side the fact that the alien I was had a super advanced alien brain capable of comprehending mind boggling concepts even the most exceptional human minds are unable to master, the weirdest thing about being an alien was communicating via telepathy. It was a bit like having an unreleased version of the iPhone, powered by brainwaves, located inside your soul.

My favourite thing about being a member of an advanced alien civilisation was the opportunity to experience a different level of progression and understanding. Their technological advancement was equalled only by their harmonious relationship with their natural environment. God knows how they managed it. It was really inspiring.

But I have to admit that being an alien was just too confusing. I didn’t really know what was going on during any of the 900 days I was on their planet. #lol

No comments:

Post a Comment